- Leading International bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of all product types and interact with traders, strategists, and other operations professionals
- Proactively resolve data exceptions, dive deep into technical issues to investigate and fix complex issues spanning multiple teams and vendors, and partner with business partners to analyze and implement solutions for new business reference data needs
- Partner with a team of global product experts to leverage knowledge to resolving comprehensive reference data problems that involve multiple stakeholders across multiple teams and divisions
- Showcase your attention to detail and ability to master all aspects of product and pricing reference data and further interpret their attributes to all downstream systems which depend on these same attributes
- Develop strong and effective relationships with critical vendors which supply reference data so that they uplift their controls and provide the most pristine product possible to the firm
- Highlight your ideas for improving processes and implement them globally to impact and uplift the entire process
- Work with senior technologists and project managers on key projects that are re-shaping the reference data support model that is utilized across the entire financial industry
- Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with dynamic and aggressive deadlines.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Self-Direction to effectively prioritize efforts amongst competing demands and escalate issues quickly
- Dynamic analysis skills to help highlight issues with products or business ideas that our partners are facing our could potentially face
- Highly motivated, energetic and confident team player
- Strong communication skills. Essential for interacting at all levels, across business disciplines and regions
- Ability to multi-task and handle large volumes of work at a fast pace
- Strong time management skills, Team oriented, Strong attention to details
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.