Partner Marketing Operations Specialist
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Suntec
- Leading global cloud computing company headquartered in US
We are looking for a highly motivated team player to join the Partner Marketing Team to drive the execution of APJ Partner Marketing Programs. This role will own APJ Fund management, reporting, analysis, and operations for APJ Partner Marketing. You will be responsible for designing and managing the business processes to run the organization, budget management, reporting, and lead flow process. You will work closely with the Head of APJ Partner Marketing, and the global partner marketing manager to establish best practices, drive operational cadence and process improvement, and deliver analytical insights.
- Managing the overall process for APJ Partner Marketing Fund (PMF) Program.
- Communicate with APJ Partner Development Managers to plan quarterly Partner-led marketing plans and consolidate overall plans to review and approve through system upon PMF budget allocated.
- Enable partners to best use channeltivity tool for overall PMF submission and claim process.
- Review the marketing POE (Proof of Execution) to ensure to meet the company's budget guidelines.
- Work closely with Finance team to track the record of payment to partners
- Raise the PR for non-PMF budget to run APJ partner marketing program and monitor the overall process to be completed
- Create the campaign id and upload the leads to LIAM.
- Use Tableau to analyze lead flow while constantly exploring and testing new ways to drive more leads and more conversions.
- Continually analyze and track program success. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against investments.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing operation and/or partner marketing in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud and/or enterprise software space.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Expertise in Excel and Tableau workbook.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.