Platform Product Marketing Associate Manager, APAC
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Suntec
- Reporting manager is based in UK and this person should be willing to take a call every Wednesday at 8am UK BST
- Leading global cloud computing company headquartered in US
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic, and strategic Product Marketing Associate Manager to help differentiate and grow our Platform solutions in APAC. Successful candidates will have a passion for making the complex simple through compelling stories, understanding buyers and how to turn product messaging into compelling buyer propositions, turning sales teams into solution experts, driving pipeline with targeted sales plays and representing the voice of the customer to product and sales teams.
- Be an activist, evangelist and product marketing engine behind company's solutions in the APAC region, focusing on the top countries and industries defined by the TAM (Total Addressable Market) and market opportunity, to drive pipeline generation and growth
- Align with your wider Platform Go To Market International team to support APAC Sales, Marketing and Sales Enablement to actively enable the field on the value proposition, sales plays, stories and product updates, and compile self-serve content to drive enablement at scale in APAC
- Maintain local market-based insights that results in a deep understanding of our buyers; fuels go-to-market planning, positioning adjustments, and compelling insights for sales teams and marketing campaigns
- Support the collaboration between regional marketing teams, industry teams, other Cloud Product Marketing peers, and Headquarters to ensure a joined up, consistent and clear message across APAC for target personas and accounts
- Collate and disseminate locally compelling content, messaging and offers that fuel the demand generation engine
- Execute Product marketing programs & tactics, supporting in-country campaigns, customer research and content creation initiatives
- 3+ years work experience in product marketing, solutions marketing, customer-facing product management, or solution engineering
- Must have experience of marketing campaign execution
Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to navigate a complex organisation to drive projects from idea to execution, fast
- Knowledge of, or experience in, marketing to B2B executive buyers
- Strong written and communication skills and attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with a growth mindset, a bias for action and a comfort with numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills - a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, and wildly creative - with the execution skills to make it all count
- Experience in working across multiple APAC countries a bonus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.