This role is a Valuation Risk Control within Product Control, covering Risk Factors
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Atleast Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics or quantitative-related subject
- Must have 5 years of experience in Valuation Control, Risk, Product Control or Structured Middle Office related function
- Strong knowledge on product and valuation technique knowledge in Rates/FX derivatives
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate complex issues clearly and succinctly to senior management.
- Ability to partner regional teams with senior stakeholders and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excel skills with a working knowledge of Excel VBA
- You have high level of integrity and accountability with a strong sense of urgency and an orientation towards delivering results
- Reviewing the appropriateness of valuation methodology and ensure trades are valued using approved valuation methodology.
- Formulating and conducting independent price verification (IPV) processes.
- Providing timely, thorough and in-depth analysis and commentary for price testing and performing unauthorized trading detection controls.
- Supporting audit and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting Pre-Trade and material Day 1 PL reviews from a valuations control perspective.
- Contribute to the valuation governance processes and supporting the relevant product valuations working groups.
- Reviewing and challenging IPV results received from offshore deployment centers.
- Supporting innovation and building new solutions to improve processes and controls.
This will be starting as contract.
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen to explore the role.