Product Support Manager
- 12 months renewable contract
- Fast growing worldwide IT company with diverse working environment
Multinational information technology company
As the Product Support Manager supporting the Consumer printer business in Singapore, you will be the primary Tech Marketing contact for R&D and other cross functional team members engaging in product generation. You will also tie together all aspect of Warranty/Hardware/Firmware/Software quality for the programs.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop customer insights from Various sources and drive horizontal projects to help business meets its objectives.
- Drive and bring all key customer requirements
- Through team effort, lead and deliver warranty support and service readiness for new products to enable their smooth introduction in the market.
- Set reliability goals and system level intervention rates based on competitive bench marking and in collaboration with the reliability teams. Includes goals for sub-system reliability/intervention rates
- Champion field/Current Product Issue learning to the development team, Drive, Close the loop to improve the product quality.
- Deliver management updates and reviews on program/quality status - internal & external partners
- Assess customer impact for specific issues. Gate-keeps customer impacting waiver list towards program end game.
- Works actively with the program team, support partners and management team during program end game and ramp period to manage late/ramp issues.
- Coordinate between other Product Support Managers and third-party vendors to develop and deliver support materials for the products. Support materials may include power point slides, Videos, Online training materials etc. Develop Training schedules and arrange training with support staff across the world.
- Coordinate, develop and lead major learning events in the department and deliver it.
- Provide project reports, dashboards, slides, data as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 2-6 years' experience in various disciplines which supports the scope.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop customer insights from Various data sources which include Calls, repair data, Web reviews and other sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.