- 12 months contract
- Opportunity to work in a company ranked as Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Central work location
- A multi-national cloud-based software company
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Project Manager who share our client's vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The role is responsible for overseeing production of deliverables and will work closely with various technical and non-technical team members, managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor/review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules/plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project.
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on time entry and approvals for project timesheets.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Able to manage one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
- During the course of a project, be the primary customer interface and perform project management activities that ensures adherence to the company's methodology and project gates and governance.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of technical design documents for complex projects by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Provide hands on configuration/customization of the product.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all technologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product roadmapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 10-15 years experience in Project Management Role
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions. CRM and Salesforce.com implementation experience preferred or Commerce (digital, and physical store), point of sale and omni implementation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Must be able to travel
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Vertical (i.e. Financial, Life Sciences, or Semiconductor) or Commerce (eCommerce and physical store)
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) preferred but not necessary
- Proficient in English and any ASEAN languages (Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa) as most stakeholders will be based in these countries
- Passionate about Customer Success
Interested candidates can send their CV to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.