- 3 positions open (1 permanent role; 2 direct contract role for 12 months)
- A communications company at the leading edge of technology development to improve customer experience across mobile, voice and data infrastructure, managed services, cloud computing, IT services and professional consulting
The position is responsible to lead a team to develop and implement application system on agile platform as well as streamlining solution toward the alignment IT architect. The position is also responsible for project and resource scheduling, project tracking, risk management and quality assurance, overseeing the development and implementation of the project, and tracking and controling all project phases and activities.
Key Results Areas:
- To manage and be responsible for the system requirement design phase in terms of consolidation and validation of requirement by engaging internal stakeholders to meet project timeline.
- To translate business requirement into functional specifications for developments or package solutions and conforming to the standard methodology.
- To work closely with Business Users, Cross domain IT team and offshore development team to deliver systems according to specifications in the most cost effective means.
- To lead and guide local and offshore development team to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to specifications and schedule.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- To plan and execute implementation activities as well as to support post implementation activities.
- To follow-up and close outstanding audit findings.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Typically 4 - 6 years IT project management experience
- Project Management skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Data analytics experience preferred
- Good to have Professional certifications in CITPM, PMI, PMP or PRINCE2
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.