- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Private Wealth Management (PWM) business through growing your network across Operations, Business, Technology, Compliance and Legal
- Showcase strong control and risk management skills by ensuring we are in compliant with industry regulations and firm policies
- Partner with a team of Operations experts to support business in monitoring and reconciling asset transfer settlements
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies to reduce manual tasks while increasing control in a rapidly growing business
- Demonstrate your attention to details by mitigating risks in Operations processes that impact PWM clients
- Engage extensively with the PWM business on client related matters and direct interaction with Wealth Management Professionals, Private Wealth Advisors, Business Management across Asia
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a financial discipline with minimum 2 years of work experience in the financial industry
- Good interpersonal skills to establish strong interpersonal relationships with clients, business counterparts, and other internal stakeholders
- Highly motivated and results orientated, have a high level of self-initiative to challenge and improve processes
- Proven ability to effectively manage competing priorities and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
EA Licence: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.