- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategies and manages full life cycle recruiting. They drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure the firm has a diverse recruitment pipeline. They also present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues.
- Key logistical contact for planning and execution of interview scheduling to support recruiting processes
- Act as point person for candidate inquiries
- Data entry and tracking in multiple systems (e.g. applicant tracking system, on-boarding system, excel spreadsheets, etc.)
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring teams, and recruiters
- Utilize client systems to book conference rooms and travel for candidate interviews
- Create detailed reports for internal and senior management stakeholders
- Coordinate with hiring managers to obtain approvals and respond to inquiries around compensation and other offer details
- Serve as liaison between recruiters and Talent Advisors on any inquiries related to offer details or obtaining additional candidate information
- Additional activities as needed to assist with the hiring process
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Coordination experience in fast-paced, dynamic organizations
- Expertise within professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail skills, client focus, service orientation and relationship building skills
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
EA Registration No: R1219081
EA Licence: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.