Our client, a global US-based online marketplace platform, is looking to hire the right talents to join them as Customer Response Associate (Contract, Renewable) due to their continuous growth in their regional operations. This career offers opportunities to gain experience working alongside with regional and global stakeholders on issues pertaining to legal, public policy and public relations domain.
Training will be provided for successful incumbents.
- Manage complex, sensitive, and/or urgent cases that might pose a significant risk to the company's brand.
- Provide timely response and follow-up with customers feedback and complaints.
- Manage escalated cases and disputes surfaced by users.
- Work closely with related internal stakeholders and vendors for problem resolution.
- Subject matter expert in company policies and procedures, compliance, policy, legal, local regulations, consumer bodies and brand risk topics.
- Compile incident reports and maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Working closely with stakeholders to align on case strategy.
- 2 -4 years' experience working in customer service-related field, managing escalated cases is a strong plus.
- Language ability in written Chinese is essential as you will be supporting Hong Kong and Taiwan regions.
- Strong analytical skills, able to compile reports and analyze data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work with ambiguity with good problem resolution skillsets.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.