We are looking for development specialist with development experience in Amdocs Master Enterprise Catalog (MEC). Candidate must possess knowledge in Amdocs CES applications in the Telco industry.
This role is accountable for the delivery of MEC configuration changes. The candidate is required to perform requirement gathering, solution design, development and test support. The candidate has to deliver solutions that are flexible, extensible meeting functionality, operational and scalability requirements. Candidate must be able to present and influence stakeholders in solution design, propose interim solution for fast turnaround to meet the business needs.
The candidate must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced, large, complex, dynamic environment. Given the nature of the business, the candidate must self-motivated, independent and is able to self-manage and prioritize delivery timeline. The candidate may be required to co-work with our delivery partners globally.
- Attends requirement gathering/consult forum to understand business needs
- Provide solution design to the impacted applications. Solution walkthrough to stakeholders
- Performs build and test of the changes
- Performs defects investigation and provides fixes for change delivered (Including production)
- Provides testing support for the application impacted during test
- Responsible for the timely delivery of the change.
- Responsible for the quality of change delivered.
- Responsible for the upkeep of application functional specification and solution document.
- Responsible to perform solution and codes review delivered by our delivery partners to ensure quality and compliance to standards
- Ability to keep abreast of the new technologies with a view of implementing them to increase productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Required to manage our delivery partners (outsource vendor) and co-work with them to deliver the change.
- Required to work outside working hours to support production cutover.
- Required to manage and deliver urgent changes, includes providing alternative interim solution for short cycle delivery
- Required to prepare submission and attend change approval board forum for approval to cutover to production.
- Required to manage business escalation.
- Tertiary education with Degree in Computer Science, IT, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience in design and software, preferably with Telco experience
- Development expertise in Amdocs Master Enterprise Configuration
- Experience in Amdocs CES applications (CRM,OMS, ODS, MEC, ABP)
- Strong in development standards and practices
- Experience in communicating and influencing at senior management
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures and processes
- Possess excellent communication, collaboration, presenting and influencing skills, particularly in liaison with internal & external service providers and senior leadership
- Negotiations skills
- Possess the ability to exercise independent and effective judgment
- Strong analytical skills , meticulous, energetic, innovative , able to work well in a team and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, resourceful, take ownership, able to conceptualize, ability to motivate and build high performing team
- Ability to generate creative solutions for work situations, encourage and embrace new and untested approaches
- Display a disciplined but flexible approach to problem solving