- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is one of the growing and expanding tech company with global presence as well as highly vibrant fast-paced working culture. It is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of their team.
- Drive and execute the program strategy for the tech ecosystem by gathering aggregated feedback from startups and developers.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with startups and developers on our platform, including on-boarding and contract work, proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Manage high-touch and low-touch engagement programs to drive growth of client's products.
- Set, track, analyze, communicate, and execute against key program performance metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, partnerships, policy, legal, sales, marketing, and communications to launch programs and execute them.
- Be the voice of our community of developers and startups to our internal team, so we continue building the right programs to serve their needs.
- Identify trends and opportunities in the tech ecosystem and deliver learnings and feedback to internal stakeholders via ecosystem reports.
- Engage and build strong relationships with ecosystem stakeholders such as VCs, and evangelizing client's products and platforms within the community.
- BA or BS Degree.
- 5+ years of working experience in program management, community engagement/ building, partner management, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with startups, knowledge of the tech ecosystem.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills - with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside the client.
- Proven track record of launching, leading and scaling programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.