UC Operations Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Central Singapore
- Multinational investment management corporation
- Fluent in all areas of telecommunications administration
- Familiar withCisco Call Manager and Unity, Cisco Voice Router configurations, SRST and call routing is compulsory
- Familiar with IPC Turret Systems is advantageous
- Ability to read and understand call volume reports and assess capacity.
- Skill set planning and implementation.
- A good understanding of Cisco Call Center Enterprise / Express systems is advantageous
- Knowledge in Verint Recording Platforms, Disaster Recovery planning and execution is a plus.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced organization.
- Reviewing and testing new technology.
- Evaluates and make recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant technical degree.
- Minimum of 5 years working knowledge in Cisco IP Telephone Systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing direct support in a client-facing role
- Strong troubleshooting skills accompanying creative thinking to resolve both complex and non-complex issues
- Good stakeholder management, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills complemented by demonstrated expertise in relationship building and management.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.