- 6 months contract role, for maternity cover
- An investment banking company
- Review, control and monitor key business and operational activities and associated risks of PB APAC on a regional basis.
- Manage key stakeholders and local / regional management relationships as well as serve as an advisor to local and regional management in all areas of operational risk.
- Provide support on topics such as PB APAC Front Office supervisory framework and reviews conducted by Regulators/ Audit/ Second Line of Defence teams
- Pro-active tracking of open Issues and Actions (arising from reviews) to ensure early escalation to senior management
- Prepare and consolidate audit governance meeting materials
- Conduct regular quality assurance reviews over supervisory controls and audit points as necessary.
- Pro-actively identify and assess key operational and business risks across PB APAC and where relevant, recommend innovative solutions to manage, mitigate and monitor these identified key risks
- Ad hoc / special projects and implementation of all business risk related tasks / projects.
- Has 5-8 years of relevant working experience in financial institution
- Strong preference for persons with at least 4 years' experience working in private banking front office risk and control units, internal audit function.
- Strong knowledge of APAC private banking risks environment and relevant controls would be an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.