Business Process Specialist
- 1-year contract
- Fortune Global 500 company
- Work with cutting edge technologies and diverse company
Multinational professional services that provides services, strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
This role will be part of the ASEAN Technology business operations team. It requires a process oriented, analytical individual who can work with ASEAN MDs and Enterprise stakeholders (HR, Finance, Recruitment, Scheduler, Marketing) to run the Operations functions for Technology across 4 countries in ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia). Examples of responsibilities include:
- Obtain and review/analyse operational metrics with the leadership team
- Support leadership planning and drive action items to closure. Escalate items for management attention and track resolution status
- Organise people engagement activities (e.g. townhalls, webcast, team satisfaction surveys)
- Develop management summaries Profile/ Skills requirement: PMO - project management skill
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and able to filter and highlight areas of concern for management attention
- Good leadership skills and confident
- Strong stakeholder management skills - working with senior leaders
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.
- 1-2 years working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Know-how basic Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Attention to detail
Interested candidate can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.