Communications, Events and Training Executive
- 12 months contract role
- Work from home / Office at CBP
- A multinational bank
Key Responsibilities - COMMUNICATIONS:
- Support the team in drafting and sending corporate announcements to internal audience
- Design communication materials, collaterals, creating videos, storyboard, website content maintenance, broadcast communication collaterals
- Manage the division's bi-weekly newsletter
Key Responsibilities - EVENTS:
- Support team in development and implementation of events
- Design event communications collaterals, creating videos
- Photography for event
- Work with Culture Champs to drive and coordinate team events for corporate citizenship initiatives and employee engagement events
- Organize events such as senior management meetings, Townhalls, managers' calls for the division
Key Responsibilities - TRAININGS:
- Manage Singapore Training Budget
- Key administrative support for the daily training related issues and enquiries, monitoring of user training and all types of site training coordination for employees.
- Maintain control of work processes for the training to meet team objectives
- Track training completion for compliance purposes
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, mass media or design
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience is required for this position
- Ample experience in working with large groups of people will be required to coordinate training sessions or internal events.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, video editing (Premiere Pro), and photography
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Resourceful, meticulous, analytical, independent, systematic, diligent and organized
- Able to prioritize and manage tight deadlines
- Independent worker and able to work in a team orientated environment.
- Good work attitude
- Project management and coordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.