The Customer Relationship Management Specialist is responsible for working with a broad set of customers to help ensure business success. The priorities of the role will be based on product usage indicators and elements of risk renewal.
On engaging with customers, the successful candidate is responsible for quickly and accurately assessing root cause and providing usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, product adoption and retention of the platform.
- Engage with customers in a consultative manner and provide adoption assistance or recommendations to customers with low usage.
- Discover, triage and perform forensics to analyze low usage and adoption challenges.
- Document the adoption and business challenges systematically to formulate an adoption improvement plan.
- Work on Customer Success Requests in a fast paced and high volume environment.
- Collaborate closely with Success Managers, Field Specialists and Account Executives to resolve Customer Success Requests.
- Perform proactive outreaches to customers and invite customers to Company events (in person or remotely).
- APAC coverage across ANZ, Asia, India and GCR. Excludes Japan.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a customer-facing role within a consulting or technology company
- Strong verbal and written customer communication skills in English. Chinese/ Mandarin language skills would be a plus since the role will also be supporting Chinese/ Mandarin-speaking customers.
- Minimum education requirement: Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least one or all of the following Salesforce certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant