- Competitive salary and benefits
- Leading IT and telecommunication company
The successful candidate shall be involved in:
- Financial Reporting - Mthly/Qtrly/Annual reporting of the business performance, including preparation of statutory/management reports, analysis of the business & financial trends, outlook, issues and management of accounting/audit related matter.
- Performance Analysis - monitor KPIs & progress towards targets, analyse performance against competitors/industry, provide suggestions on enhancing business performance & actions to be taken.
- Target Setting/ Budgets/ Forecasts - evaluation/review of budgets & forecasts, and recommend appropriate performance targets.
- Benchmarking/ Database - develop and maintain benchmarks/database for revenue/cost KPIs, diagnose gaps and identify areas for operational improvement.
- Valuation/ Impairment reviews - develop valuation models; conduct initial feasibility & regular asset impairment reviews for investments.
- Investor Relations - assist in the communication of the group's strategy & business performance, including addressing investors/shareholders views/concerns, and preparation of market/stock exchange disclosures.
- Business Management & Development - provide strategic guidance & advice to Business Managers on key financial issues including review of board papers/business cases; provide start up financial support/ due diligence for potential new businesses including consultancy projects & interim management services.
- Audit Committee - provide support to Reps for all audit comm matters.
- New regional initiatives & projects to support the business and benchmarking of best practices (e.g. in cost and risk management, treasury)
- Assisting in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for system rollout
- Degree in Business or Accountancy
- At least 4-6 years of relevant commercial and audit experience, of which initial 2-3 years should be spent in at least one of the big four audit firms.
- Relevant commercial experience in the areas of financial planning that supports the realizing of business objectives, as well as financial analysis to understand key business drivers and provide financial advice to management.
- Qualified CA, preferably with experience in equity accounting
- Good understanding of Accounting, Financial, Regulatory and Tax requirements
- Possess strong financial analysis skills and business acumen.
- Organized, detailed and proactive; able to work independently in a complex and fast-paced environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines when required.
- Strong team-player with ability to work across cultures, and build rapport and collaborative working relationships with all levels.
- Possess good written and spoken communication skills.
- SAP System and proficiency MS Excel and Powerpoint.
Interested candidates may send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.