- Permanent position
- Opportunity to work with key managements
Our client provides high quality and sustainable healthcare facilities across Asia. Leveraging on strategic partnerships, the company continually seeks to expand its portfolio across the region.
We are seeking motivated and independent candidates, looking for an opportunity to grow personally
and professionally, to join the team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is organized
and highly flexible with the ability to work independently to handle a wide range of activities as the
be involved in diverse projects, through which he/she will interact with senior level management,
liaise with key business partners, gain in-depth knowledge of the business, learn to manage multiple
assignments and acquire priority assessment and management skills. The Management Trainee's work
and project assignments will be substantive and intended to give him/her opportunities to acquire the
capability to progress to a management position within the company in future.
The management trainee will actively work with the company's CEO to provide integral support in a
wide range of operational, analytics and administrative duties and be exposed to diverse aspects of
the company's business, primarily in the following areas:
- Regulatory compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions projects
- Raising funds and securing loans from capital markets
- Provide high-level secretariat support to key internal and external meetings, including preparing agenda, coordinating or writing papers, producing minutes, and ensuring follow-up actions are progressed
- Co-ordinate and monitor action items across all workstreams arising from internal and external meetings to ensure that they are executed and followed through
- Be involved in execution of follow-up actions for assigned workstreams
- Assist in identifying and evaluating investment projects through primary and secondary research (e.g. financial analysis, quantitative and qualitative company review, market trends and developments, etc.)
- Undertake specific areas of responsibility for projects as assigned
- Assist in developing and preparing strategic planning and management presentation decks and materials
- Monitor and provide regular performance reports and progress updates on on-going projects
- Organise and co-ordinate project-related meetings, programs and travels
- Understand and keep abreast of existing and new regulatory requirements and their impact on investments and projects
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, accounting or business.
- Keen interest in financial analysis, market research, investment management and/or regulatory compliance.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to details.
- Self-starter and reliable.
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships with business partners
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both written and spoken, to liaise with business partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to travel to Asia countries, when required