Merchant Services Manager (Thai speaker)
- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- Well renowned social media company
We are looking for an operations/ seller support person who has experience in providing seller support, managing conflict and project managing support to resolution. The person should be self starter, a keen learner and an excellent communicator (Thai and English).
You will be part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with product, engineering, partnerships and sales to drive merchant adoption of the company's payments products, develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and reduce barriers that prevent people from driving payments and commerce through the company.
- Provide support to managed merchants in Thailand.
- Raise tasks, triage with internal support teams and engineers to follow-up, escalate and resolve merchant issues.
- Create periodic reports on seller issues for long term resolution by product and engineering.
- Attend to seller's complaints on various chat/ email. Own seller support from complaint to project managing resolutions.
- Has 5 years of related experience working within operations/ support, sales or business development space
- Excellent communicator capable of presenting ideas to external and internal audiences
- Problem solver and keen learner
- Energetic and takes initiative
- Enjoys working independently and in a team setting
- Resilient personality
- Language Skills: Thai and English (as this role will be supporting managed merchants in Thailand)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.