Operational Process Management Analyst
- 12 months contract
Global technology company
Grey Market case management:
Conduct grey market/discount diversion audits which includes
- Assessing the case and taking decision on how to pursue (audit, fact finding via purchases, others)
- Establishing the financial impact of the case
- Collecting and validating documentation of the case, update of the BP database and record log.
- Performing analysis and coming up with recommendations on the audit
- Putting a proposed plan of action and drive closure of cases with internal HP business teams and auditees
- Possessing drive and speed to ensure 'progress chase' and timely actions
- Presenting audit results and negotiating with channel partners to reach a settlement on failed audits
- Analyse shipment and customer data to determine the diversion and discount misuse risk
- Trigger internal actions based on results
- Recommend mitigation and correction actions to business teams
- Ensure regular communication back to the case escalators in the receiving country as well as in the sending country and the involved parties, country stakeholders on the case.
- Regular follow-up and progress status updates, next steps.
- Case presentation to the country stakeholders for case remediation
- Consultancy and advice to respective country in case of questions
- General Grey Market updates to the respective country stakeholders
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.