12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Assists the Deployment Project Manager in the tactical activities needed throughout the design, procurement, deployment and commissioning of IT gear in Platform office builds.
- Initial test fit layout cleanup and CAD symbol placement on construction drawings when agreed with DPM
- Create Project Tasks using butterfly forms during project kick-off
- Create PlanGrid project and upload drawing files and create workspaces (construction, hardware, commissioning)
- Create first equipment Bill of Materials (BOM) using templates
- Create Multi Company Group and invite vendors attach delivery & change template documents
- Manage Procurement Tasks in Platform internal task system
- Manage End User procurement and deployment portion of projects
- Cross- Checking the quotes - Quantities/Cost/Currency and verifying PO
- Track orders and work with Logistics to coordinate deliveries and ensure equipment is received
- Identify risks to procurement with DPM e.g. long lead times, customs clearance etc.
- Track overall project progress in weekly reports is complete by DPM
- Team Meeting minutes writeup
- Updates Platform Project groups with pictures and information
- Maintain the document repository, various workplace groups and chats with external vendors
- Coordinate with Engagement and Logistics teams for deployment and commissioning of equipment on site
- Attends "FDOB week" as appropriate to support DPM and cross-functional teams
- Chase invoicing and payments/credit notes, closing out POs
- Cross-check various tools to ensure project information is up to date on all platforms
- Set-up lessons learned meetings post FDOB
- Manage close out tasks (add link to checklist)
- Create a monthly extract of active projects from Platform Budget Tool for external DeployX application. Working with DPM to ensure the correct vendors and standards are allocated to projects.
- Manage changes to Budget Tools with DPM/Leads to ensure that this is single source of truth for all OTD data.
- Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma with some college desired
- 3+ years' experience with coordination of schedules, inventory, communications, finances
- Advanced experience with Google Suit, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Word
- Experience with WorkPlace, AutoCAD, Plangrid or other drafting software is a plus
- Prior experience with financial systems and processes a plus
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams in a time sensitive capacity
- Self-motivated & highly adaptable, able to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Communication and reporting skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.