- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for 12 months
- Competitive package and benefits
A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Identify the company's needs, manage project scope and develop business case/solution to address the problem
- Manage project procurement
- Develop and maintain project management and risk management plan.
- Manage project schedule, budget and cashflow
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the company's needs
- Manage optimal project communication with various stakeholder.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Work with appointed vendors on the solutions and design and ensure vendor meets contractual obligations.
- Work with users and 3rd Party vendor to develop deployment plan and ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Advantageous to have:
- Project Management or Project Lead experience
- Knowledge and experience to lead an IT project to a successful completion
- Knowledge and experience to manage outsourced projects
- Experience working in/for government/public sector
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.