Senior Design Researcher
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- 6 months contract
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Proactively and independently identify high-impact questions from a product or business perspective
- Answering those questions with a strong command of qualitative and quantitative methods - especially survey / research development and related data analysis
- Work closely with product managers to create UX strategies driven by business goals & priorities
- Representing the voice of the user and communicating effectively throughout the whole product development process, working closely with PMs, designers, engineers, and leadership
- Propose & carry out UX research roadmaps
- Plan and lead research end to end, including strategic, foundational, iterative, and evaluative research including (but not limited to) usability tests (web and mobile) and using techniques such as surveys, interviews, tree tests, and card sorting
- Analyze existing software (web and mobile) for usability issues and provide recommendations for improvement
- Clearly communicating your research insights for teams to translate research findings to product and business impact
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Quickly propose possible solutions to UX issues to guide design
- Create user flows and wireframes occasionally as necessary
- At least 8+ years of hands-on qualitative and quantitative research supporting product development, such as user, UX, consumer insight, or design research
- A strategic thinker, with a strong applied knowledge of user experience within new product development.
- Knowledgeable in a wide variety of user research and testing methods from ethnographic research to usability, and RITE.
- Knowledge of Usability Testing tools and techniques. Experience with Usertesting.com platform is a plus
- A clear, demonstrable record of applying complex research skills into practical business impact
- Ability to evaluate a website or application based on a given script or set of guidelines and produce a clear and concise recommendations deliverable.
- Years of hands-on international research experience including deep cultural familiarity with at least one APAC country
- Relevant experience in the Financial Technology industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Experience and proven track record facilitating workshops, demonstrating excellence in presentation, and strong stakeholder / client orientation.
- Knowledge of Web Standards and Accessibility a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and empathic interpersonal skills.
- Fully fluent in English and able to understand and be easily understood in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.