Competitive package and benefits
Senior Manager is responsible for leading operational activities for the privacy discipline as a function of the Group-wide Information Security & Privacy program.
Responsible for designing, implementing and overseeing operational activities for the execution of privacy program, fostering a culture of data protection and privacy front of mind.
- Overseeing the process for timely and compliant response to privacy-related requests from a variety of stakeholders and business units, including subject access requests pursuant to CCPA and other emerging privacy regulations.
- Monitors operational privacy issues and prepares regular reports to management regarding privacy issues.
- Performs privacy impact assessments for corporate and strategic initiatives, integrated into related processes for architecture and technical reviews, to promote Privacy by design.
- Performs privacy impact assessments in conjunction with the vendor security review process, to provide oversight of privacy requirements for third-parties relative to handling of personal information.
- Oversees implementation of operational process updates stemming from regulatory changes to federal and state privacy requirements.
- Provides leadership for the execution and enablement of privacy awareness campaigns, closely linked to the organization's security awareness and training initiatives.
- Consults with Legal to ensure timely and regular review of the Company's policies for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and industry best practices related to privacy.
- Works with and support the Cyber incident response team to partner on privacy-related incidents as needed.
- Engages with global privacy team to ensure Group-wide consistency in privacy management.
- Atleast 8 years of experience in privacy, security, or related data protection fields
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Legal experience preferred.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional, Other Privacy Certifications such as CIPP/M or CIPT preferred.
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), or other related certifications (e.g. CISM, CISA) preferred
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to explore it further.