Senior Sales Operations
- 12 months contract
- Recently awarded as one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For"
Leading global software company
As a Senior Sales Operations, you are required to provide superior internal support and guidance for a region of Account Executives including but not limited to deal structure questions, order processing, compensation calculations, and ensuring orders are in compliance to revenue & company policy. This role requires an individual who is able to work in a team environment, be self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Provide superior internal support and guidance for a region of Sales Reps including but not limited to deal structure questions, order processing and ensuring orders are in compliance to revenue & company policy.
- Work with Sales, Rev Rec and Legal on contract issues and provide suggestions and assistance for contract negotiation in order to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and responsible for SOX compliance.
- Train Sales and in particular less experienced AE's and facilitate cross-training among the team.
- Contributes ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures.
- Create and update internal departmental Policies.
- Participate in projects involving technical and financial concepts providing recommendations.
- Review the submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to Sales Order Acceptance policy.
- Process contracts and orders and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy.
- Activate eligible contracts and orders, complete compensation transactions to ensure accurate timely commission payments.
- Create and Modify quotes as required.
- Works with Sales and Collections to assist resolution to customer billing investigations and disputes.
- Challenging legacy policies and procedures that complicate quote, order, invoice, credit, commissions, and revenue processing, understanding the flexibility for change, and formulating creative solutions or workarounds based on that analysis.
- Responsible for monthly audits on large transactions to ensure Rev Rec compliant.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Renewals, Customer Support Managers, Collections, Adjustments, Compensation, Rev Rec., Legal, and other internal resources as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years customer order management, or sales support experience in the IT industry.
- Contract structuring and Commission Calculation experience.
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
- Ability to understand the broader business and financial issues, juggle multiple projects and tasks, and to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.