- Multinational technology company
- 12 months contract
- Competitive salary and benefits
Finalizes learning demand plan, advises on operational strategy and manages relationships, confirms delivery model budget, supervises and supports escalations during delivery.
As a Service Delivery Manager, your role will be:
- Leads Learning Ops Support team of Schedulers, LMS Administrators, and Coordination and Orientation teams, in the planning and execution of learning delivery.
- Onboards, trains, and conducts performance reviews of Learning Ops Support team.
- Engages with Learning Ops to finalize demand plan details.
- End-to-end learning delivery management, including planning, estimating, and resourcing.
- Supports Learning Ops and Delivery Leadership with communicating to L&D stakeholders, clients and partners, as needed.
- Manages and develops team providing coaching and supervision, while also developing self and L&D knowledge.
- Defines standards and reusable approaches within a broad operational framework and recommends methods for improving learning assets and coordinates process improvements efforts.
- Articulates cost drivers and financial implications at the course and session level.
- Oversees daily task load for scheduling and coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery.
- Supports LMS admins and Schedulers in triaging and/or resolving tasks/tickets related to Learning Ops, within defined SLA.
- Supports Delivery Leadership in advising Learning Ops on the course delivery and operational strategy to ensure that courses can be delivered within delivery model parameters.
- Provides executive presentations and briefings on learning outcomes/reports and accountable to client for custom report exports as needed supported by LMS Admin.
- Escalates delivery issues to Learning Ops along with viable alternative solutions.
- Ensures coverage across team and leans in to support as needed.
- Works with Delivery Leadership to ensure consistency with DSMs across EMEA, APAC & US to create consistency in experience and close knowledge gaps between regions.
- Supports Schedulers, Coordination and Orientation team as needed with vendor and facility engagement.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Project management skills and event planning experience
- Working independently, accountable for deadlines, able to escalate if necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to provide advice and guidance when direction is not well defined
- Confidence/assured working with client leadership and delivering difficult messages
- Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements and time management
- Ability to gather, analyze and formulate conclusions on data
- People management. conflict resolution, facilitation, and negotiation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years of training experience, client relationship management, and scope management
- 4 - 6 years business experience with similar background.
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or apply online.