Sales Enablement Specialist/Manager
- 9 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Suntec
- Leading global cloud-based software company
- Partner with senior sales development and sales leadership to create the annual enablement plan with quarterly deliverables and manage trade-offs over the course of the year
- Develop and drive content, programs and initiatives to address key priorities as identified by senior sales leadership
- Infuse product management rigor into the development and release of enablement in conjunction with the Sales Enablement Center of Excellence.
- Build curriculum that reflects the lifecycle of sales and sales development teams from onboarding through mastery, achieves competency at all levels and drives productivity, retention and growth
- Establish a network of sales sponsors within the business such that every enablement initiative has participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off and release
- Partner with the global enablement teams to create global role based enablement journeys for priority roles to drive scale and repeatability across the globe
- Drive world class onboarding for new hires that teaches them how to do their jobs, integrate into salesforce culture, and accelerate time to productivity
- Partner with the Sales Bootcamp team on a holistic AE and Sales Dev on-boarding experience
- Partner with sales strategy on reporting and measurement to ensure that all programs are tracked and measured
- Work with content strategy, product, industry, & additional subject matter experts on deployment of content, initiatives, and compelling messages to the Asia community
- The candidate will support both Asean and Greater China Regional business
- Identify the right third party vendors to fill sales skill competency gaps as needed
- Minimum of 10 years learning and development experience.
- Experience in sales enablement with a proven track record of success.
- Proven track record of working with and influencing AEs, executives, and extended teams.
- Ability to work to deadlines, highly adaptable and well organized.
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments.
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles, presales, lead qualification, sales process, and sales leader coaching.
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training.
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling.
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, innovate and adapt to constant change.
- Great interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds. Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly and influence various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.