Supplies Bid Recovery Specialist - Greater Asia
- Option to offer 12 or 24 months contract
- Bonus program available for over achievement of targets
- Multi-national company
The general purpose of this role is to protect customers from illicit product offerings and falling victims to non-original supplies by:
- Raising customer awareness to the counterfeit, clone, grey marketing issues
- Assist customers in vendor selection process
- Assist customers to arrange validation of suspicious product deliveries (CDIs)
- Prevent unauthorised resellers from winning public or private tenders, and in this way indirectly ensure that authorized resellers win the tenders
- Monitoring bid/tender win/loss
- Creating and qualifying sales opportunities
Countries in scope include Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. Secondary countries include Singapore, Korea and Greater China, limited activities and involvement on a need basis.
- Source the private and public customers and drive communications to prepare them to purchase the company's original products.
- Establish and maintain customer relationship by phone, mail, and personal meetings to each identified end customer.
- Organise regular sales events, training sessions to end customers to create awareness of original supplies, gather sales leads and retain customers.
- Provide information to customers about resellers with a current contract with the company.
- Educate the purchasing decision-makers of end customers about the processes and requirements to protect market share.
- Train the end customers to identify "suspicious" products that have been delivered.
- Continuously review the public purchasing portal/information, to monitor the government tenders and identify sales opportunities.
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all the accounts in which he/she has taken part.
- Document visits to clients.
- Build and maintain monthly reports for number and value of deals protected and recovered from non-original supplies.
- Join visit with Account manager to source opportunity for Original Supplies for long tail government account
- Grow & Identify SMB / Strategic Supplies account
- Supplies revenue for accounts/territory assigned
- Account and revenue protection
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with university or technology studies
- Has 6-8 years of pre-sale or sales experience in printing supplies or channel environment
- Experienced in management of public procurement bids
- Event organization and planning experience
- Channel partner management experience
- Training experience preferred but not compulsory
Specific Knowledge Required in:
- Sales and account management
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Office
- Deal structuring, pre-sale consulting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in an organized and structured way within an environment with multiple stakeholders across different countries and teams
- Negotiation skills
- Responsible and self-driven
- Creative and ability to identify opportunities
- Work under pressure
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.