Account Manager (Gaming Platform)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is one of the growing and expanding tech company with global presence as well as highly vibrant fast-paced working culture. It is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of their team.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, goals and challenges
- Rapidly build influence with C-level stakeholders to understand their vision, strategy, and game pipeline potential
- Become an expert in our client's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Use data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of our client's solutions against client's marketing objectives
- Educate clients on the solutions and provide consultative support on their media, measurement, and creative strategy to grow existing partnerships
- Work directly with advertisers to improve their advertising campaign performance, troubleshoot and resolve account issues in a timely manner
- Identify and pursue opportunities, prioritize accounts, handle objections and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Gather advertiser feedback to enhance current and future ad products
- Flawless management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimization opportunities)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, manage complex workstreams, drive process improvement and build scaled marketing and education materials
- Bachelor's / Master's degree
- Experience working in a user acquisition, account management, digital marketing or advertising sales role (7+ years of sales or Account Management experience)
- Analytical, critical-thinking, strategy development and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills, previous experience using Microsoft Excel, Tableau and/or SQL is a plus
- Prior experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.