Channel Sales Program Manager
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH / Central
- Leading global digital advertising platform
- Support the management of channel partners and/or clients including strategic alignment with executive stakeholders, development of thru partner programs and operational excellence on a day to day basis.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive key initiatives from conceptualization to implementation.
- Deliver business results (either directly or indirectly) derived through different channel (including resellers and agencies) by successfully navigating both internal teams and external organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive key initiatives from conceptualization to implementation
- 6 - 10 years' experience in a client management, channel management, strategic partnerships and/or business consulting capacity
- Digital advertising/media and/or Gaming is a plus.
- Experience working on-the-ground in mainland China with understanding of the local business environment.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Proven track record with measurable results and high standards of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Deep understanding of media agency business models and experience working with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations.
- Ability to define and communicate global marketing strategy and agency strategies that align with business goals.
- Able to commit for 12 months contract
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.