Enterprise Architect (1 year contract)
* Leading insurance firm
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of Singapore's leading life insurance companies. They are one of the market leaders in protection, savings and investment-linked plans, with billions funds under management.
The team is within the Corporate Services Transformation - Global Business Services (GBS) program team with a particular focus on the Enterprise Design of GBS across HR, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Actuarial, Procurement, Property & Facilities management, Legal and Company Secretary and Internal Audit.
* Work closely with GBS Business Design Lead, Chief of GBS and Functional Leads to establish new standards and develop target architectures for GBS
* Conduct architecture assessments and define target state solutions across HR, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Actuarial, Procurement, Property & Facilities management, Legal and Company Secretary and Internal Audit
* Provide the technical scope, defining and driving the best solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs of Functional teams
* Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
* Develop long-term technology strategies centered on business objectives
* Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
* Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of professional consulting, large scale transformation program and/or global business services experience
* Experience in corporate functions in Insurance
* Understanding of business and system analysis
* Proven knowledge of system architecture
* Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
* Ability to build relationships with senior executives across various locations
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.