Our Client is a well -known leading tech Marketplace company. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a F P & A Manager for their Finance team.
This is a 5 month contract role.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Play a strategic and operational finance role reporting to the Head of FP&A as an individual contributor
- Leverage on business and market insights to build, maintain, and continuously evolve financial models and forecasts
- Keep a pulse on the health of the business in close partnership with leaders across functions, while analyzing key financial and non-financial metrics
- Synthesize and effectively communicate key financial and business findings to key stakeholders and influence executive and business decision making to improve performance and capture new business opportunities
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to help drive flawless execution of plans and projects
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with min 9-10 years' experience in a FP&A/business analyst function; preferably in a fast-paced environment and high-growth tech startups
- Demonstrated excellent skills in financial modelling, business analysis, and managing multiple stakeholders under significant pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Proactive and effective at communicating with different audiences to align different stakeholders
- Ability to drive change and impact in a fluid, unstructured working environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.