- Contract role until 31 Dec 2022
- MNC IT company
- Lead, implement, maintain and account for Factory Engineering requirement for NPI and sustaining products. They include Bill of Material setup and maintenance for engineering changes, tooling and fixture supports to improve productivity and Quality, Product Hold or Purge Notices management with all functional team.
- Timely and heavily involvement in daily production activities to ensure product failures resolve timely especially on highly escalated orders, recommend and support ad-hoc and long term measures to meet Server delivery timeline and at the same time, assure quality products.
- Interface with Quality, Product Engineering, Test Engineering and other functional team such as Procurement to analyze, recommend and drive product quality or yield improvement for First Pass Yield (FPY), Rolled Throughout yield, DPPM for material quality and Customer quality (DEFOA) performances.
- Participate in design of manufacturing processes such as determines time standards, methods and shop-floor system routing processes.
- Participate improvement projects on factory processes and systems that contribute to improvement to TAT delivery performances.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Has 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- With experience in using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge in SAP/S4
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design and manufacture.
- Experienced in using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.