Sales Operations Support Admin
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global cloud computing company headquartered in US
The role will support the Sales Operations team (either regional or global specialty) with day‐to‐day operational activities, and special projects as assigned. This role will contribute to the success of the sales operations team by providing administrative support and execution, including data management, process reviews, and company research.
- Support sales operations efforts within assigned segment and/or region with assigned administrative projects that support annual and on‐going sales initiatives.
- Assist with the creation of policies and best practices.
- Use available databases, internal and external resources, to research company firmographic information for tracking.
- Support day‐to‐day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume.
- Support ad‐hoc analysis and administrative projects.
- Collaborate cross‐functionally to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes.
- Proactively interact with Sales and other areas of the business to continuously find ways to improve processes that will increase customer satisfaction and maximize potential growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-5 years' experience in administrative support and/or customer service
- Prior experience in Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Proactive mindset and strong initiative
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Mandarin speaking is essential due to the market this role will support
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.