- Permanent position
- Exposure opportunities
- Attractive salary package
A multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company.
This position will be an independent contributor role, reporting to the Head of Sales.
Our client is looking at strengthening their sales function within the European Banking scene and to build the leadership that will take their organization forward. Our client is specifically looking at Sales professionals, who have experience in the BFSI sector, having a track record of managing Global/European clientele.
- Manage contracts/ engagement with target customers and achieve sales targets
- Report to Country Management and Leadership on logo/deal pursuits, with periodic reporting.
- Work closely with internal solution and pre-sales teams to drive and devise solutions and proposals that are relevant to the target customer
- Network and establish close partnership with customers' senior leadership team and CXOs to achieve revenue growths and create a credible pipeline
- Be result-oriented in securing and acquiring customers, goal oriented towards the assigned financial targets, highly driven and motivated to create an environment of energy and positivity, confident and creative in managing discussions and conversations with inter/external stakeholders
- Keep abreast with industry trends, customer trends, technology advancement; build a network of professionals inside/outside the organization
- Work within environment demands, commit to deadline/target driven business plans
- Provide timely inputs for system reports on weekly basis and manage reports submission on tenders / RFPs as and when required
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Graduate in IT/Master's in Business Administration or related equivalent qualification
- Experienced and exposure to Banking domain specifically amongst European Banks
- Good Business Acumen, and demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and network confidently and effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside the organization
- Organized, independent, resourceful, self-motivated and highly driven to thrive in a fast pace and challenging environment
- Result-oriented and solution-focused, committed to sales target and timeline
What's in it For You
- Be the face of a global brand with an established presence around the world and the region.
- Exposure in interacting with top-tier companies in the industry, being responsible for pursuing partnerships and securing orders/contracts.
- Be educated in our client's full suite of services and products, to be adequately equipped to represent the company.
- Exposure to drive innovative client solutions and contribute towards organizational growth and a positive customer experience.
- Have the opportunity to define the sales strategy for your respective portfolio, executing the strategy to expand the company's presence, driving topline/bottom-line growth.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.