- Multinational technology company
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Depot Close
- Account Delivery Manager is a direct client contact position responsible for delivery of all high value and in-scope contracted services across all involved service delivery towers ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments are met.
- The ADM works with business partners and vendors to develop, implement and lead a customer centric Account Service Team (AST) operational model driving best-in-class TCE and Quality.
- The ADM promotes Customer Satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery, identifying and driving optimization while managing scope, resources, cost of delivery and coordination.
- The ADM understands the client at the local, country, region and WW level to analyze delivery requirements, contribute to client's strategic business plan, and create incremental revenue opportunities.
- The ADM actively seeks opportunities to drive down the cost of delivery.
- The ADM is the principal contact for all service operational and tactical issues for the client and delivery organizations.
- The ADM develops and nurtures an excellent client relationship at the executive level supporting the Client Manager in establishing the customer as a Reference Account and supporting growth opportunities.
- Works on problems or projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years relevant industry experience. ITIL/ITSM knowledge
- Skillet: Project Management, Communications, Exec Presentation
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.