This position will be focused on achieving goals by selling the company's suite of products through multiple OEM's including Cisco, EMC, HP, NetApp, VMware and Citrix.
- Positioning Cisco and Data Center solutions to large Enterprise clientele.
- Experience with Storage and Compute Solutions also a plus.
- Ability to effectively profile target accounts.
- Professional networking to build relationships with executive and decision making managers at targeted clients.
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating various sales activities
- Working as part of the Asia Pacific leadership team to provide inputs for strategies at India and APAC level
- Maintaining client and OEM relationships
- Continuing education on evolving networking, unified communication, virtualization, and storage technology
- 12+ years of relevant sales experience
- Sales experience with large enterprise multi-national customers (FSI domain preferred)
- Ideal experience includes solution selling with a focus on Cloud and Software Defined solutions. Cisco Unified Communications, Wireless, Storage, Data centers or Virtualization.
- Candidates must have a successful track record of selling hardware/services to Fortune 500 clients.
- Specific experience with Cisco Systems preferred.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Understanding the technical challenges and demands of networking communication, storage, and virtualization.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters' degree preferred.